1) Conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute cocaine
2) Possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking offense
3) Using a telephone to facilitate a drug trafficking offense.
He was acquitted of attempted possession with the intent to distribute cocaine.
GWAP Blog will keep you updated re when Buju's sentencing will commence.
It is said that he could get a minimum of 5 years for the firearm possession charge to a maximum of 40 years for all three charges.
1) Power 106 FM, February 22,2011
2) Nationwide Radio, February 22,2011
3) Article,"Singer Buju Banton found guilty in cocaine case", Associated Press via stltoday.com, February 22,2011