She's a Strategic Marketing Consultant and Content Developer, with over thirteen (13) years' Business Development experience in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and Services industries.
Gillian believes in empowering people to make better life decisions and as such, created Girl With a Purpose (GWAP) Blog to do just that:
To empower girls and young women (aged 12-35), to think creatively and critically, so that they can make better life decisions.
Gillian also authors and edits Market Opportunities Unlimited (MOU) Blog - a blog that enables technology businesses and professionals to capitalize on local and global market opportunities.
Gillian is a strong believer in giving back to her community, and so she:
1) Serves as a Sunday School Teacher, Math Tutor and Project Manager at her church, based in Jamaica.
2) Has lectured, part-time, in the School of Computing & Information Technology, at the University of Technology, Jamaica, where she prepared Jamaica’s young intellectuals to become thinkers, decision-makers and problem-solvers.
Gillian's Educational Background
- M.S. Management of Technology - Golden Gate University, California, USA
- Post Graduate Diploma - Marketing of Services(Distinction) - Maastricht School of Management, the Netherlands.
- B.Sc. (Upper Second Class Honours) - Computing & Management - the University of Technology, Jamaica.
- Diploma - Computer Studies - the University of Technology, Jamaica.
Please contact Gillian here, for speaking engagements, or for any enquiries related to Girl With a Purpose (GWAP) Blog.