You can drastically cut down on your search time and costs, by going to a reputable, online luxury watch store, renown for giving great deals on luxury watches.
One such store is TheWatchery.com.
The Watchery - now has a fantastic sale on luxury watches, where you can get brands like Tag Heuer, Movado and Swiss Legend, for up to 95% off.
The key to finding these discounts on their site is to pay attention to the header or the top portion of their site, where these deals are mentioned.
1) Holiday Gift Guide section allows you to snag gifts for yourself or that special someone, for hundreds of dollars off.
It's conveniently sorted by price range to make the gift-buying process, easier.
2) Clearance section allows you to get luxury watches for 70% - 90% off
3) Luxurious Daily Deals section (available only through this link, on the left), allows you to get up to 90% off, for over 250 His and Hers Watches, each day...but you have to visit this link early (before 6:00 am) to snag the deal!
However, before buying your watch, there are six (6) things that you should do:
1) Go to thewatchery.com and check the best sellers for your gender first, to see which watches are really popular.
You do this by clicking the "Best Sellers" tab located at the top-middle of the site and by going down to the gender field and selecting either "male" or "female".
2) When you've found a particular watch that you like, based on its style, price and specifications, you should also read the specifications (specs) to assess if the watch band is an appropriate length for your wrist.
(You can use this watch guide to determine you wrist diameter and your ideal watch band length)
3) Read the reviews for the watch you're interested in by simply clicking on the star (rating) next to the picture of the watch.
E.g. Let's say I'm interested in buying a Skagen Women's White Swarovski Crystal Brown Mother Of Pearl Dial Mesh Brown IP SS watch, based on its style, price ($50) and specs, I'd read the reviews for the watch on thewatchery.com.
I do this by clicking on the star rating to the top-right of the watch (shown by the top red arrow in the picture to the right), to get a quick assessment of what other buyers are saying, and based on this information, to ascertain if it's a great buy.
4) To get a more balanced set of reviews, however, go to Amazon.com (the world's largest online retailer) and check out the review for your watch by typing in your watch brand name and model number into their search window, or to make like easier, just use our shortcut to the Amazon Search Window, to do this.
So, since I'm interested in buying the "Skagen Women's White Swarovski Crystal Brown Mother Of Pearl Dial Mesh Brown IP SS" watch, I type in the brand name of the watch (Skagen) followed by the model (380SMM),[Skagen 380SMM)], obtained from the watch's detail page on thewatchery.com, into the appropriate Amazon Search Window. (This is shown by the arrows in the above picture).
5) When the results are displayed, check the price of your watch on Amazon.com to ensure that you're getting the best deal.
I've found the Skagen Women's White Swarovski Crystal Brown Mother Of Pearl Dial Mesh Brown IP SS watch on Amazon.com, but I want to check the price, so I do this by doing a quick check of the price tag next to the picture of the watch (this is shown by the second arrow on the above picture).
So I see that the price of the Skagen watch at TheWatchery.com is $50, vs Amazon's price tag of $54.95...so I decide that I'm getting a better price deal TheWatchery.com
So I see raving reviews for the "Skagen Women's White Swarovski Crystal Brown Mother Of Pearl Dial Mesh Brown IP SS" watch on both TheWatchery.com (4.6/5 stars) and Amazon.com (5/5 stars), so I've decided to get this watch from TheWatchery.com- based on the price.
So, this is how you go about buying your ideal watch in minutes, versus hours searching online.
Let's review the process:
1) Look for a reputable, online, luxury watch discount store like TheWatchery.com
2) See if they're having great holiday/Black Friday specials
3) Look for and click the "best sellers" tab or section to see which watches are popular
4a) Check the price, specs and read the reviews on the site, for the watch that you're interested in
4b) Compare these with price and reviews on Amazon.com to see if you should buy it there
5) Buy your ideal watch on whichever site is best. (However, in most cases, TheWatchery.com, will have the better price).
I hope this post has helped you greatly in your finding your ideal luxury watch to buy for the holidays!!!...
Please let me know how it's going, ok? :)
1) TheWatchery.com, accessed November 19-21,2012
2) Amazon.com, accessed November 19-21,20122) What Size Watch Band? (Watch Band Guide), TheWatchPrince.com,accessed November 21,2012